ROLLING CHASSIS OPTION
The rolling chassis is made up of our body/ chassis kit ( either the Generation II or Generation III as per your specification), but supplied and fitted with all the running gear and other parts as listed to get you started with the basic mechanics in place your ready for the next stage of the build. See the full list of parts included in your rolling chassis…
- AK 427 Cobra body/chassis kit ( Generation II or Generation III only)
- Reclaimed serviced/overhauled Jaguar running gear ( XJ40) front and back all finished in satin black. With factory fitted wishbone bushes.
- Exchanged front and rear callipers all will be plated
- Engine bay clad in stainless steel
- Set of (4 shocks on the Generation II or Generation III XJ40) and springs (adjustable ride height and damping)
- Power steering rack with track rod ends.
- Brake lines all fitted using BS copper brake pipe also s/s brake flexies to front & rear callipers
- 14 gallon fuel tank complete swirl pot where required, supplied and fitted
- Fuel line fitted from tank to the engine
- Cooling system complete with new 3 core aliminium radiator plumbed in to AK stainless steel header tank, 16″ Pacet fan & stat.
- Body shell will be temporarily fitted to the chassis with the bonnet and doors pre-hung
- CUSTOMER TO SUPPLY build up wheels to make it rolling.
- 12 months warranty on all parts and labour from the date that the vehicle is on the road
- AK also offer to drop your engine and gearbox into place for a small additional fee if you have them sent to us, which saves you buying or borrowing an engine hoist for this task.
GENERATION III ROLLING CHASSIS £14216 + VAT
IF LS ENGINE BEING FITTED EXTRA – £65 + VAT
LHD AVAILABLE FOR ABOVE EXTRA – £110 + VAT
CHASSIS POWDER COAT – SILVER £310 + VAT
Other colours available POA
GEL COAT – 2nd COAT COLOUR £390 + VAT
ESTIMATE FOR AK TO FIT CUSTOMER SUPPLIED ENGINE AND GEARBOX INTO ROLLING CHASSIS – £600 + VAT